That point alone tells you that your password has to be one that is not easily breached.
Creating the perfect password can be done in 5 easy steps
1) Use lower and upper case letters, numbers and keyword characters
2) Go for length over complexity
3) Don't use dictionary words, slang, names, email addresses
4) Get a password manager
5) Don't disclose your password details to anybody.
Here are some ways to manage your password:
1) 1Password: Cost about $40
2) Last Pass (Free)
3) Kee Pass (Free)
This is a topic you need to be aware of and take action now before someone steals or tries to steal your password.
Are you using a password manager?
Leave your thoughts and comments below.
Share this post via the social icons below:)
Be Savvy and Successful!
Toni Nelson - Marketing Entraineur
P.S. Pick up your FREE copy of my magazine "Marketing Entraineur" This magazine is your online guide for small business marketing.